Undead Sleds / Rat Rods Rule - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Sleepers, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Undead Sleds / Rat Rods Rule - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Sleepers, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! (http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/index.php)
-   Builds! (http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1936 Packard (http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28389)

05snopro440 07-21-2014 12:54 PM

With one feature you changed this car from a nearly stock-appearing rod to a wild custom! That's going to be awesome!

Flipper_1938 07-21-2014 01:39 PM

How hard is it going to be to route the exhaust all the way up there?

blacksheep 07-21-2014 01:57 PM

That pipe looks good. But, it sure would look cool to have 4 on each side .:eek:

zzrodder 07-21-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05snopro440 (Post 394225)
With one feature you changed this car from a nearly stock-appearing rod to a wild custom! That's going to be awesome!

The pipes have always been in the plan, I've just been holding my cards close :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipper_1938 (Post 394231)
How hard is it going to be to route the exhaust all the way up there?

It's going to be a real pain in the scrote, but I'll make it happen somehow.... [S

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacksheep (Post 394232)
That pipe looks good. But, it sure would look cool to have 4 on each side .:eek:

Is that the "more is better" theory ?

choppinczech 07-21-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzrodder (Post 394261)
It's going to be a real pain in the scrote, but I'll make it happen somehow.... [S

[cl[cl[cl

I've got a ton of those. And they never leave my mind. Someone can be talking to me (like the wife) and I'll be nodding along, but I'm really thinking about how to tackle build issues. :D

smallfoot 07-21-2014 08:11 PM

That's gonna flow so well with all the other changes....

zzrodder 07-21-2014 11:01 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Got the other side made and mounted and just had to get it outside for a better look.

jclars 07-21-2014 11:06 PM

Just wow!!!

Country Misfit 07-22-2014 08:00 AM

I'll give it a JUST WOW,also.

Old Iron 07-22-2014 08:15 AM

[cl [dr :D :) :cool:
[cl [dr :D :) :cool:
Couldn't help repeating myself.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Rat Rods Rule Inc.